Monday, May 6, 2019

Mom and Rishi

Mom and Rishi
Mom : Rishi , your snack is ready.come and take it.
Rishi: Ok ma, what's for snack?
Mom: Cutlet. Eat it when it is hot.
Rishi came and took a look at the cutlet. The pink colour cutlet was quite intriguing. He knew the health factor theory hidden in it. He had not other choice. He took it inside his room.
After a while,
Mom: Rishi, did you finish your snack?
Rishi: Yes mama.
Mom: Did you like it?
Rishi: mmmm yeah it was ok.
Mom: That's why I ask you to eat it when the food is hot. It always tastes better when it is hot.
Rishi: Not exactly. I ate it hot because I won't be able to taste the pink color vegetable you added in it. . I get to swallow it when hot before the taste ruins the taste buds in my tongue.
Mom was quite disappointed. Yet she didnt open her mouth. Anyways mission accomplished.Mission being pushing the beetroot inside Rishi's mouth.......

No comments: