Saturday, February 1, 2020

Rishi and Mom

Rishi and Mom
Almost into his adulthood ,Rishi wanted to change his wardrobe. Wanted to buy a few clothes. Mom offered to go with him for shopping. She has been doing it for her daugther for almost three years now. She started to shop on her own only for the past three years . Though waiting outside the trial room seemed to be a trial mom loves to do it thinking that , her presence makes her daughter happy. She thought the same would be with Rishi .
Rishi: Mama, I need to buy a few clothes since I have outgrown some of them.
Mom: Rishi, I can come with you to shop.
Rishi: I don't mind you coming with me mama. But I have a few things to tell.
1.You can watch me select but cannot influence me.
2.You can suggest but cannot decide for me.
3. Lastly, just pull out your credit card and swipe.
pretty much it. Do you agree?
Mom: So it is just for the swiping you are asking me to join you.
With these terms and conditions verbally signed by mama , Rishi accepted to go with her for shopping.......
Every experience is a new experience......

No comments: